Reflexology is a non-invasive therapy. It treats the entire body and also specific health issues. It is very effective from lowering stress to improving the quality of your life. The whole body and mind will work more efficiently and feel better.
What is Reflexology?
REFLEXOLOGY is a natural healing therapy that relates to the principle that there are reflex points on the hands and feet which correspond to all the glands, organs and structure of the body. Reflexology is a unique, natural healing method of using the fingers and thumbs to work on these areas helping to relieve many health problems.
What are the BENEFITS of Hand & Foot Reflexology?
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation in the Body
- Strengthen the Immune System
- Improve Sleeping Patterns
- Coping Better with Relieving Stress & Anxiety
- Improve Digestion, Circulation & delivery of oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body
- Helps Detoxify the Body
- Calming of the Mind
- Better Concentration and Focus
- Increased Energy and Well-Being
- Ability to Breathe Better
- Sense of Balance and Peace
- Reduce Sciatic Pain
- Helps muscles relax
WHO can benefit from reflexology?
Reflexology is suitable for all ages and may bring relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions. After you have completed a series of reflexology treatments for a specific condition, many people find it beneficial to continue with regular treatments in order to maintain health and well-being.
A soothing Foot Reflexology session will activate specific pressure points on the feet in order to bring the body back in balance so it can achieve a state of deep relaxation and healing. This treatment is both relaxing and enjoyable while helping the body balance itself for maximum energy and health